Saturday, February 16, 2008

Been a while

Havent really updated for a while, been pretty busy with work and the pups. I just got over being sick for about 4 weeks, just had a cold then gave my cold to andy. Which andy developed the flu and gave the flu to me after I started getting better lol.


Yesterday Corona turned 16 months old, she is totally in her terrible 2's! Although she isnt as bad as coco was, she's bad enough lets just say!
It's been super super cold here so I havent been letting the pups play outside as long as they need too. Today though, is supposed to warm up to the low 30's so we'll be outside as long as possible today lol!
Here's a couple pictures from yesterday that I took, it was pretty sunny so i figured the sun would keep us warm enough for play time.


No comments: